Monday, July 23, 2007

Usborne Books

Have you ever wanted to learn how to draw? Do you want your children to grow up reading? The books at Usborne are fun and educational! As a Mom and business owner, I do alot of networking and exchanging of products with other companies. It was my turn to shop from one of my fellow networkers, Stacy Olivas with Usborne Books. My sons birthday was approaching so I thought this would be perfect to add to his gifts.

As I was browsing Stacy's site, I came across this Book "I can draw animals". My first thoughts were, I have always wanted to learn how to draw! I ended up buying the "I can draw people" book along with a horse sticker book and dinosaur sticker book too. I never knew there were so many different kinds of horses! My daughter loves the stickers! My son and I have learned how to draw various types of animals including a lion, rabbit, frog, flamingo, and hen. We aren't even half way through the book. It is amazing what you can learn from putting lines and shapes together.

What I really love is the books are affordable! These drawing books were only $4.99 and I'm getting some use out of them too! If my son continues learning these simple techniques, he may just become the next van gogh. ha!

Usborne Books is also a business opportunity. Wow, get educated and make money at the same time! You don't hear that to often! Stroll on over to Stacy's site or contact her by email for more information.

No comments: