Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Affordable Website Design

What can I say? When it comes to html or anything technical, I'm absolutely clueless! I can barely run my mp3 player! I have been lost without my VHS. Holey Moley what is a person to do? You pay someone to do the work for you!

I have been running a candle business online and locally for 3 years now and I have been wanting to change my website for quite sometime. Well, I'm a member of the Mompack so I decided to ask around there first. I'm so glad I did because I found Amber with Affordable Site Design! She has been so patient with me and very easy to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. Amber responded to all my emails about my concerns with the layout and the use of the forms. Like I said before, I'm clueless so I needed a little bit of attention. ha! She had my lead page and my team members page up and running in only 6 days!
She will be revamping my personal candle business site in the near future. Be sure to watch as the transformation takes place!

You can view some of Amber's work here and very affordable prices here. Amber also owns the popular mom site Mommy Haven and gives some great technical advice at her blog.

Need a new look for your website? Contact her today. She will have your site up and running in no time at all.

No comments: