Monday, July 23, 2007

One Group

I recently put together some friendship packages for some long time military friends from my past. The package included samples from other business owners including Kathy with One Group and some miessence hair and body samples.

Kathy sent some really nice samples for my packages so I asked her if I could give the products a try? The samples I tried were desert flower shampoo, shine herbal hair conditioner, and sunflower body wash. Florals are not my favorite scent and if you understand the effects of scents then you will understand why everyone picks certain scents when choosing candles, shampoos, or scented lotions. Smell is irrational. Smell affects us emotionally. When we detect an odor in the air, we decide if we like it before we even identify it. You can be going about your day one moment, and the next moment, be on the verge of tears—all because of a fragrance.

With that in mind, when I opened the desert flower, I wasn't impressed with the scent. However, the shampoo cleaned my hair very well. This was the second shampoo product I had used that was all natural indgredients. I highly recommend using natural products! I had been swimming all day so my skin had that yucky chlorine smell and feeling all over. Although, I didn't like the sunflower much either the body wash left my skin feeling fresh and clean.

I would use the products again! Learn more about the business opportunity at Kathy's site or contact her directly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.